Monday, October 12, 2020

It's your fault, Mike!


 My body was shaking and I was in huge pain as I gave every bit of my strenght to push. "What have you done to me you asshole!" I shouted at Mike who was staying by my side. "You're doing fine. Just keep pushing" Mike said calmly. "I swear to God when this is over it's your turn. I'm going to get you pregnant so you will be dealing with this crap!" I snapped at him as I prepared myself to make another push. The doctor and nurse assisting in the birth looked at eachother in confusion, but a moment later they exchanged smiles and nodded. I'm sure it's not the first time they hear something similiar. With the venus clinic being so popular many men went there to find out how it is to be a woman and I'm sure that more than a few ended up at the delivery room just like I did and of course in most cases just like in mine it was an accident.

Nearly a year ago I was a guy who decided to get a temporary sex change and see what it feels like to be a woman. My first impression was... weird. I mean it's obvious I didn't feel familiar with having breasts or a vagina so I was fully prepared it's going to be out of place. Still, I decided to go along with it and during the upcoming weeks I was working on developing my feminine side and teaching myself how to look good in my new form. I must admit as I got used to it, I actually started to like it. Surely I was going to change back into a man sooner or later, but for the time being I didn't see the need to change yet so I kept postponing that for later. Eventually I decided it's about time to expirience the one thing most men are curious about. How it feels like to have sex when you're a woman. I know I wasn't the only one and there were deffinitelly some guys that got a sex change just for that reason and while I wanted to expirience other things while being a woman, sex was deffinitelly on the list. I just needed the right man and the only one I could think of at the moment was my friend, Mike.

It wasn't hard to convice Mike to help me out. He was constantly telling me I'm hot as a woman so I guess he was very happy when I suggested it. Of course I didn't give myself to him right away. He had to work a bit for his prize and buy me a dinner before we go to bed. Mike was fine with it, so he took me to a restaurant where we spend a great time before heading back to my place for the main event of the day. When my clothes were on the floor, I invited Mike to my bed where I finally got to expirience the wonders of being a woman. Trully it feels unfair that women can feel so good during the act. I had sex many times before, but nothing could be compared to what I felt back then. When you're a woman and you make love to a man it's a completely different expirience, especially when that man knows what he is doing and trust me, Mike did know how to make a woman moan loudly.

Expiriencing sex as a woman only made me to decide to stay longer as one and as you already guessed me and Mike were having sex regulary during that time. However one day I heard the words I never ever expected to hear in my life and to this day it echoes in my mind. "You're pregnant, ma'am" the words spoken by a doctor after I started feeling sick. I was horrified. Pregnancy was not something I wanted to expirience while being a woman, but it happened and now I had to deal with the consequences of my actions. Mike decided to take his part of responsibility as well and I think that even if he wasn't showing it, he was quite happy about the prospect of becoming a dad. I can't say I was feeling the same way about becoming a mom but I must admit I was having moments when I really felt happy. Pregnancy was giving me mixed feelings. I was afraid for most of the time, but when my belly grew to the point where I could embrace it and feel the baby kicking insde, I actually felt joy that I'm going to be a mom. Then came the worst part. Giving birth to the child I conceived with Mike.

That's why I'm here right now, trying to push a baby out of my vagina, throwing insults at Mike and blaming him for all the pain I'm going throught. Contractions, pain and pushing. My day simply couldn't get any worse but there is no way I can change anything at the moment. It was taking hours and I didn't feel like I can do it when finally I gave the last push and a small baby came out of me. It was a boy and when the nurse handed him to me I felt incredible amounts of joy. The whole world suddenly dissapeared just like my anger towards Mike as I focused on the baby boy crying in my arms. I am his mom and I love him with all my heart. My eyes switched to Mike who was looking at our son and smiling. "Our son" I said to myself and as I kept looking at Mike and our baby I started to wonder if we may have a chance to create a lovely family together. I don't have any romantic feelings for Mike, at least not now, but when I think about it there is a high chance we can become something more than just friends.

3 comments:

  1. Another great story!
    Just where is this Venus Clinic? Want to make an appointment soon. Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey plzz take me too with urs man I,also want appointment

      Delete
  2. Great story! He now she got to experience the ups and downs of womanhood. I could foresee her finally finding love in the man that made her a mother.

    ReplyDelete