Friday, October 27, 2017

Important notice

Hello. Sorry to drop this so suddenly on you but from 30.10.2017 to 13.11.2017 there might be a problem with daily updates. Due to some heavy construction work in the building I live I will have to move to my parents house for two weeks. My folks can be pretty nosy so I won't be having much privacy. I'll try my best to sneak a caption from time to time but I can't promise to do it daily.
I hope you all understand my situation and I must ask you for patience. After this time everything will turn back to normal.

Cheers my dear readers and have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. Sis, we'll all wait patiently for you to come back, don't worry.^^ I'm sure everyone understands about privacy and family! No pressure to sneak too much and risk uncomfortable questions from your folks.

    Will you at least be able to read stories/caps, even if you can't write them? 'Cuz if so, I think we should all pitch in and try to write some more for Marti to enjoy during this "down time," hee hee. <3 karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While it will be hard to write something I don't think I will be having any problems with reading. Thank God for mobile internet :)

      Delete