Wednesday, October 25, 2017

100k!

It happened! The blog reached 100k views. I'm so excited right now to know my work is appreciated and it makes me pumped up to write more captions for you.
I would like to thank all the people I met in my journey in the world of tg captions. Thank you Rich (WakkaX200) and Karen for helping me with the blog. Thank you Mia (cornerodaweb) 4lice, Justafetish, and Jess Jones for your inspiration, caption exchanges and the friendly talks we had. Also I would like to thank Shadowborn, Kimkat, Kanske, Nyx and all the amazing people I met on open tg for the support and kind words. And of course thank you Emily Thompson, the creator of open tg captions, the place where I started.

I'm terrible with speeches so I think thats all for now. Hugs and kisses to you all :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your part of the interwebs. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, and congratulations Marti! I'm so happy to hear that I could help in my little way to bring more fans to enjoy your cute works. :) May you find even more inspirations! <3 from your lil' sis, Karen

    ReplyDelete