Sunday, September 20, 2026

Family Curse




 

5 comments:

  1. Hey, is there some other way to see these captions? They are not loading good for me and the text is really small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I would really like to help you, but I'm not sure exactly how. Are you browsing on mobile or pc?

      Delete
    2. Hmm... Maybe connection issues? Are you experiencing the same thing on other sites? I Also switching to the web version (on the very bottom) might help. Blogger just doesn't seem to be good for moblie. I'm also aware the text is small because I'm making the captions too long. My only solution to that is open in a new tab and zoom in. Unfortunatelly that's the only solution I see on mobile. I hope this helps. If not then I can only apologize.

      Delete
  2. Be cool to see one follow-up of 2+ years later to see how she embraced being a girl but still had a different personality than her older sister.

    ReplyDelete