Friday, June 3, 2022

Update and a sneak peek of a new project

 If there is still someone checking this blog from time to time then Hello.

I was absent for a long time and apparently I don't have any explenations aside from the lack of time and since I value my private life above everything else I had to quit for some time. Will I return? Yes and no. I won't be able to post captions at the pace I used to. I will be dropping captions from time to time, but can't promise daily updates. In the meantime I was working on something new. Finally I decided to use my pc for something else than just shooting goons in Cyberpunk 2077 and I bought The Sims 4. Why do I need sims? Well I'm making a story/comic and I wanted to give you a small idea what exactly I'm doing. It's a mess and I'll be trying to figure out how to make it into a slideshow later. Let me know what you think and once again I apologize for letting you down.

 










































 

5 comments:

  1. Looking good, can't wait for it to continue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you again. Can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was nice and the graphics decent. Good to see you back. I saw it as an update at w8z2x4m whatever that stands for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see this and glad you're ok. Nice set of pictures and a fun tale begins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see you again, and I love the new comic series

    ReplyDelete