Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Important note

Hello my lovely readers.

Unfortunatelly I have some bad news. Due to some circumstances I'll have to strictly limit the amount of posts on the blog. I'm terribly sorry for that but I can't put the blog over my private life and I hope you'll all understand. I don't want to go on hiatus and I'll do my best to keep updating but there might be days when I won't be able to post anything. I can't say how long it's going to take. Probably at least two weeks. During this time I won't be taking new requests but if I have the time I will be making the earlier ones I've got. Again I apologize to dissapoint but I have my priorities.

Cheers my loves <3 

Marti.

5 comments:

  1. That's fine you take as long as you need personal life always comes first

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sis, you need not worry! Take your time, life comes first; our hearts will be with you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marti,
    Totally understand. Take your time and get your life back and enjoy. We'll be here when you are ready! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all good buddy, take your time. always appreciate your captions,and the request you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take all the time you need. Your personal life is a lot more important than trying to keep up with posting every day.

    ReplyDelete