Thursday, August 2, 2018

One year anniversary!


On this day exactly a year ago I posted my first caption on this blog. It seems like yesterday and I can't belive it's already been a year since I started this. Back then I never expected I will reach the point I am at now and it's all thanks to you. My lovely viewers and friends who keep supporting me with running this blog. However I must mention a certain individual, my dear friend Rich who was the one who not only gave me the courage to start but also helped me on the techincal side and spread the word around to drag a few viewers to this blog. Without you it wouldn't be possible so thank you with all my heart my dear friend :)

I didn't prepare anything speciall for this occasion but there is something big coming up. Something that will soon see the daylight. What is it? Well... For now it's a secret ;)

11 comments:

  1. Your blog is wonderful.
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always my favorite hun! -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a year of your wonderful stories of embracing and accepting womanhood. I wish i was most of your characters which I think is because of your lovely writing. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy anniversary keep the good job. congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have come so far in just a year with this wonderful blog, and I am proud to call you sister! Happy happy anniversary dear Marti. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy anniversary and many more!!!!! You have done a great job and I look forward to years of more!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary, and heres to seeing more great caps in the future

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary my friend,and thank you for all the great captions. You truly are a great story teller .... congratulations !!!

    ReplyDelete