Thursday, March 1, 2018

Millionaire!


Nope, I didn't win on the lottery unfortunately but this gets me almost as excited as if I would. I just came back from work, logged into the blog and there it is, one milion views. I can't belive this really happened today. When I started the blog it seemed like so far away but now I'm here. Thank you all my dear ones for the love, support and positive feedback. It's thanks to you I keep sailing on this ship. If I could I would kiss and hug you all. You are trully a wonderfull audience. I love you all <3

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So happy for you! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, your captions are the best and I always look forward to every update :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Huggles* and *squeals*! I am positively delighted! I always said that you were the best, my sis, and now you've gone and joined the millionaire club, just like we all believed you could do it. Congratulations and titillations! \^o^/ <3 karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations my friend. Your captions are truly the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you my dear ones. It's so wonderfull to have you here :)

    ReplyDelete