Saturday, August 8, 2020

Not a chance

 

As I was fondling the clean laundry, I was trying to focus as much as possible on the task. It was a good way to keep my mind occupied and not think that much about the still disturbing fact that I am stuck in the body of my own mother. However no matter how deeply I sink into my housework, varioius parts of mom's body keep me reminded I'm no longer a teenage boy. At the same time, my friend, Mike who was now stuck in my dad's body which in this crazy situation is making him my husband, aproached me. "What are you plotting" not stopping my work, I asked suspiciously, seeing the grin on his face. "I was just wondering... It seems like we had a great time at the dinner and after it so... Maybe we should take a step further and... You know... Try to have a little bit of fun?" Mike asked. "Nope. That's not going to happen" I replied immidiatelly, knowing that if the situation was reversed he wouldn't be so eager to suggest the two of us having sex. Sure, I had fun yesterday. I put on one of my mom's favorite dresses and let Mike treat me with a fancy dinner like a loving husband would do to his wife. Even after that we had a good time walking together and after my third glass of wine, we started kissing. However that doesn't mean I'm ready to open my legs for him, which I'm sure Mike was looking forward to ever since we learned we can't get our bodies back. It was no secret he had a thing for my mom.

Let this be a warning for all of you not to mess with powers you cannot comprahend. Me and Mike did and because of that I'm stuck being my own mom. We found a magic book with a body swapping spell and in our idiocy we decided to try it out for fun. My parents were the first target we agreed on however there was small complication. One of us had to become my mom and neither me or Mike wanted to take on that role. In the end a toss of a coin decided which one of us is it going to be and as you already know it so happened to be me. Mike was the first one to test out the body swapping spell even before I knew it. Pretending to be my dad, Mike aproached me and with a really convincing act, he told me he knows about my search history and wants to talk about it. However, Mike couldn't stay serious for long and started laughing. I was mad at him for playing such a joke on me but I have to give it to him that it was a really good one. Anyway, Mike told me the spell works and showed me how to use it. Now it was my time to switch bodies so I followed his instructions and shortly later I found myself standing in the living room. At first I didn't feel unusual until I looked down at myself and became aware of having the body of a grown up woman. Being used to the body of a teenage guy, my mind was emphasizing each detail that was different and there were quite a lot of them.
 
Aside from feeling a bit like a creep for wearing mom's clothes and overally having her body, I managed to have a fun time pretending to be an adult. Mom and dad were completely unaware it's our doing and we made sure they will never learn, so we could avoid troubles. Speaking of troubles we got into them one way or another, but at the time we still didn't know about it. There was really nothing much to do in my parents bodies, aside for taking advantage of their age and legally buy some beer so we quickly got bored and decided to swap back. The problem was we couldn't.

Ever since that day we were trying everything to get our bodies back but nothing we tried did work. Two months passed and we're still living my parents life, trying our best not to make an even bigger mess. Mike is doing good at dad's job and it seems like he's begining to like his new life. In the meantime, I'm growing comfortable with mom's body and I'm becoming better both at her daily house chores or taking care of my former body and two other siblings. That doesn't mean I'm happy with the situation. Unlike Mike, I'm still looking for a way to swap us back but the more I look the more it's becoming obvious that we are both stuck. I guess, Mike won't have a problem with that just like my parents. They still don't know it's our fault we switched bodies and it doesn't look like they care about finding out who or what did it. They quickly adapted to our teenage bodies and they are both fine with being best friends vice a married couple. Speaking of marriage, we are still working on ours. We make it look real but it's just to keep apperances in front of my siblings and other people. However, Mike is willing to try making it serious and he's doing his best to make me fall for him. Unfortunatelly it's working and more than once I found myself seeing my former father in a light I never should have. It looks like I gained more than just mom's body and I can see it every day in the way I'm behaving. Sooner or later I'm going to give in and let Mike to trully make me his wife. But today is not that day and the most Mike can hope for is a goodnight kiss and a cuddle in bed.

1 comment:

  1. Great work on the GIF. It added a little realism to the story line.

    ReplyDelete