Thursday, July 12, 2018

Two millions!

I simply can't belive it. Something that seemed so far away when I started had just happened today as the blog reached two million page views! Unfortunatelly I didn't prepare anything special for this occasion. Either being busy or just too lazy ;P Anyway it's all thanks to you my dear readers and I wanted to thank you. It would't be possible if I wouldn't have you boys and girls. For all this time you've been so nice and sweet. You are my motivation to keep going and I'm trully greatfull for having you here.

Cheers my friends! I love you all <3


11 comments:

  1. congratulations sweetie, im very happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved, and now get yourself some ice cream, Sis! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a milestone - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes very well deserved, I love how most of the changes become aaccepting, loving females, it is nice to imagine that I would buy the stuff and some of that could really happen. THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on reaching 2 million. You're a great captioner and truly deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations my friend. you are an awesome story teller

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations my friend, i tjink its time you go out and get yourself something nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. You deserve it! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so very much for all the support. You are the best :D

    ReplyDelete