Sunday, December 17, 2017

500 000!

I don't know if I'm dreaming but I keep looking at the stats and I see 500 000 visits. This is something I never imagined when I started this blog. Thank you so much my friends for keeping this blog running. It's all thanks to you and your support I'm able to continue writing captions. I would love to hug you all but I don't think my arms are wide enough ;P Anyway, you people are amazing and it makes me feel so happy to know there are some people who find my captions worth enough to read.

I love you all <3

4 comments:

  1. congratulations your caps are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fine captions you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the heartwarming words :) You boys and girls are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Huggles*, congratulations!!! I'm loving the fact that so many folks from around the world are appreciating your wonderful captions. Enjoy this milestone, for it is well deserved. After all (as I always keep telling people): you're the best! <3 your lil' sis, karen

    ReplyDelete