Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Let's begin

Hi. I've been planning this for a long time but I couldn't get myself motivated enough to start my own tg caption blog. I've been writing on open tg captions for two years and it's finally time to start something on my own. I'll be posting new captions as well as some of my work from open tg captions. Hope to make this blog a fun place for all the tg lovers out there.
As for captions I'll be writting? I'm open to diffirent kinds of tg so I'm sure everyone will find something for themselves. The blog is still under construction so please don't mind the poor design :)

3 comments:

  1. Let's begin? Oh yes! Lets... Shall we? 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I get to be the first to comment at the starting line. 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope your journey throught the blog will be exciting :D

      Delete